Berry Bomb Pops | This classic summer treat has gotten a keto makeover! Kids love popsicles, and with temperatures and humidity on the rise they are always looking for ways to cool off. I know you don’t love giving them the traditional sugar and dyed filled version so I created these natural treats. These Berry Bomb Pops use natural ingredients, real fruit, no added processed sugar. #ketoicecream
Berry Bomb Pops | This classic summer treat has gotten a keto makeover! Kids love popsicles, and with temperatures and humidity on the rise they are always looking for ways to cool off. I know you don’t love giving them the traditional sugar and dyed filled version so I created these natural treats. These Berry Bomb Pops use natural ingredients, real fruit, no added processed sugar. #ketoicecream #popsicles #ketodesserts
Berry Bomb Pops | This classic summer treat has gotten a keto makeover! Kids love popsicles, and with temperatures and humidity on the rise they are always looking for ways to cool off. I know you don’t love giving them the traditional sugar and dyed filled version so I created these natural treats. These Berry Bomb Pops use natural ingredients, real fruit, no added processed sugar. #ketoicecream